We all know that the DRONE market is exploding right now. By Drones we talk about those little flying objects that can be bought every private person – we are not discussing the military drones.
Drones are currently a toy for people but Amazon and Alphabet (Google mother company) they are battling for the commercial release of the sky the federal trade commission agency.
What are drones are currently used for?
- Entertainment Fun and Leisure
- Automatically taking Photos Selfies and Videos
- Sending and recieving goods like food medicine or packages
What options does the Teams sees for DRONE Trends?
- Sending and receiving personal messages (eg: for Valentine)
- In Time delivery for (contract) documents and papers
- Flying digital assistant (follows you and you can give orders to it)
- Flying rechargeable station (eg: charge your phone wireless with the help of a flying drone)
- Flying health checker (the drone is connected with your local doctor that is doing some diagnosis)
- Flying Party Object (eg: take automatic orders for drinks at a party Play music as you go)
Image: Peter Linehan / www.flickr.com/photos/p_linehan / Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
Tags: Trends for Drones, Future of Commercial DRONES, DRones, Commercial Drone Future Prediction,